Virat Kohli is an international cricketer who currently captains the India team. Now a days he is known as the master blaster and also the run machine of India team. Virat Kohli was born on November 5 in 1988 at New delhi. He is the best cricket player in the entire world.
His batting skill and technique while playing is so classy and amazing. He never shows his aggressive nature to the public. Virat always uses that aggression on the ground with his bat.
He is currently the most pacific individual in the Indian squad and has made a valuable contribution to India’s recent success in national or international cricket.
Recently Virat Kohli and Beautiful Actress of Bollywood Anushka Sharma married in very luxurious and heritage resort Borgo Finocchieto, Tuscany, Italy. Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma are No. 3 in the list most successful sports/celebrity couples from the last three decades.
See More – Top 10 Fastest Century in ODI History!
Facts about Virat Kohli
- Kohli is also the fastest cricketer to have scored more than 20 ODI centuries. He took only 133 innings to achieve this feat. The previous holder of the record was Sachin Tendulkar with 197 innings.
- Virat is also the first Indian to score a century in World Cup debut. He smashed his century against Bangladesh in 2011 ICC Cricket World Cup.
- In 2016 ESPN rank this man is the 8th most popular athlete on the entire planet.
- His father was a criminal lawyer and his mother was a housewife.
- Virat has started his education with Vishal Bharti, before shifting to Savior Convent.
- He joined his first cricketer in west Delhi cricket academy 1998.
- In 2008, Under 19 cricket world cup, Virat Kohli had lead India to victory. Some of his team-mates were Ravindra Jadeja, Saurabh Tiwari, SrivatshGoswami, and Iqbal Abdullah.
- Kohli is also the fastest cricketer to get 15 ODI centuries.
- In the dressing room of India team, his nickname is “Chiku”.
- In ODI cricket, Virat Kohli is only the fourth cricketer to score 1000 runs or more for three consecutive calendar year after Sachin, Sourav and MS dhoni.
- Kohli is also the fastest international cricketer to reach 5000 ODI runs.
- In 2012 Virat Kohli was included in the list of top 10 “well dressed international men”
- Kohli’s first crush was Karishma Kappor. She was the first girl to whom Virat lost his heart.
Virat Kohli Tattoo
- Virat Kohli loves tattoo and he inked a Golden Dragon tattoo on his forearms for good luck and he is one of the few cricketers to have a tattoo.
- He has also tattooed the name of his. Parents in Hindi. His late father Prem Kohli and mother’s name in Saroj Kohli.
- Virat Kohli favorite meal is Mutton Biryani and Kheer. he loves home cooked food. But now he focused on his health and take strict diet.
- In 2006 Virat Kohli started his professional career with the Delhi Ranji. On the same Day of his match his father Prem Kohli passed away but he played his match against Karnataka and he scored a crucial 90 runs for his team.
- Kohli becomes the No.1 batsman in “One Day International in the world in 2013”.
- Especially he loves to bat against Pakistan.
- Virat Kohli holds’s the record for hitting the fastest ODI century by an Indian in ODI’s.
- Kohli is the first Indian to score a century on World Cup Debut.
- In 2012, he was awarded the 2012 cricketer of the year award by the ICC. Kohli scored the most number of ODI & Test runs.
- Virat Kohli got the Arjuna Award for his better outstandinig performances in 2013.
- kohli has also established a charity foundation called the Virat Kohli foundation in which underpraised children receives the education and healthcare.
- Accidently Virat Kohli stands in as the captain because In the match of west indies Mahendra Singh Dhoni was the ruled out of the match and he scored 102 off 83 balls against West Indies in the post of Spain.
- He is also the fastest cricketer yo reach 10,15, and 18 ODI centuries.
These are the amazing facts about Virat Kohli. If you like this article then share it and give me some review by comment.